About Our Firm
The firm of Max Factor Attorney At Law P.A. was founded by its namesake after Mr. Factor had led a legal career that provided him a broad perspective on the practice areas in which he focuses. Immediately after graduating from Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law in 1991, he spent nine years as a prosecutor, rising from the assistant district attorney for the Dougherty Judicial Circuit to the assistant statewide prosecutor for the Florida Office of the Attorney General. He joined a large law practice after that, where he sharpened his litigation skills in cases that included insurance fraud, windstorm damage, sinkhole damage, fire/arson, misrepresentation and other areas. He has gained additional experience while in private practice in representing clients in cases involving first-party insurance coverage, municipal liability, complex liability, employment law matters and extracontractual coverage.
Mr. Factor is licensed to practice law in Florida and Georgia and in federal district and appellate courts. He is a past president and current member of the Florida Advisory Committee on Arson Prevention. He is certified by Florida’s Department of Insurance to teach continuing education courses on arson and insurance fraud, among others.
To learn more about the professional background of our firm members, please click on the profile links below.
- Max Factor
- Eric Schab
- Will Haselden, Of Counsel
- Catherine Factor, Finance and Accounting
- Sandie Hobbs, Executive Assistant/Paralegal
Forward-Thinking Representation For Clients
Currently, our firm focuses on three main practice areas:
- Insurance, including coverage, claims processing, first-party coverage claims, and arson/insurance fraud
- Family law, including mediated or litigated divorces, child custody matters, property/asset distribution, collecting past-due alimony or child support, and enforcement of contempt of court orders
- Employment law, providing employees with counsel on workplace discrimination, wage and hour disputes, employment contracts, sexual harassment, unemployment compensation, and wrongful termination
With nearly 30 years of legal experience, Mr. Factor understands cases from all angles. He is creative in his approach to building compelling strategies, and he is committed to obtaining the best possible outcome for your case.