Resolving Your Family’s Legal Conflicts
Many persons associate family law attorneys primarily with divorce, but this practice area covers a much broader area than just the negotiation or litigation of a divorce settlement. The law firm of Max Factor Attorney At Law P.A. can help you with a broad range of cases that impact your family, regardless of what issues your family is facing.
Our Divorce-Related Services
- Child custody, including working out legal custody designations and developing a realistic co-parenting plan.
- Child support. We can help you request a fair child support payment or advocate for a payment amount you can afford. Our firm also assists with paternity disputes.
- Complex asset and property distribution, which is necessary because couples in a long-term marriage often acquire substantial assets during the relationship. We will determine a value and the proper distribution of these assets.
- Alimony or spousal maintenance payments. We will present to the court compelling arguments for approving the amount you request or reducing the amount you have been asked to pay.
- Florida’s mandatory mediation process, which is a form of alternative dispute resolution in which a neutral third person called a mediator acts to encourage and facilitate the resolution of a disagreement between the divorcing spouses.
We can help you on an ongoing basis after your divorce with items such as:
- Enforcement of child support or other court orders
- Requests for modifications of the divorce terms after the divorce is final
- Collecting past-due child support or alimony
- Relocation with your children after the divorce
- Changing your name after your divorce is finalized
Aside from divorce services, our firm can also support you when you:
- Need to file an injunction for harassment against your ex-spouse
- Must defend yourself against a domestic violence charge
- Wish to establish or challenge paternity findings for your children
Your family deserves a bright, hopeful future. Max Factor Attorney At Law P.A. can help you resolve conflicts or expand your family with efficient, cost-effective legal representation.