• Max Factor

My Divorce Is Still Pending: Can I Get Child Support or Time-Sharing Until It Is Settled?

Q. My divorce is still pending. Can I get child support or time-sharing in place until my divorce is settled?

A. Yes! The attorney may file a motion for temporary time-sharing and child support. A hearing will be set before a judge. The judge will make a determination as to what the time-sharing arrangement look like and how much child support should be paid until the divorce is finalized.

For more information on pending divorce, child custody, and time-sharing browse our social media & divorce page.

5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All